[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

Re: [NTSEC] Tools for integrity checking ??

> Does anyone on this list know of any tools, free or commercial, that can be0
> used for intergrity checking of files on a NT box.

March Systems in the UK has a product called Security Manager which is now
in late beta for NT. It has tripwire like functionality, plus a ton of
additional features making it sort of like COPS as well.

Let's see if I can find anything with their address on it..... Ah! Here
we go:

	March Systems, Ltd.
	14 Brewery Court
	High Street
	Theale
	Berkshire
	RG7 5AJ
	UK
	(+44) (1734) 304224 voice
	(+44) (1734) 305802 FAX
	http://www.march.co.uk

Ask for Nick Connor, and please tell him that I sent you.

In North America, you can also contact their distributor, ProSIM, who
can be reached at +1 (713) 558-6866 or info@prosim.com. Ask for John
Donovan or Mary Brooks, and again, tell them I sent you.

Disclaimer: I did the consulting for ProSIM necessary to establish the
technical viability of the product prior to their signing up as the
North American distributor. I have used the product myself on a variety
of UNIX platforms, and have provided significant feedback to March
regarding required functionality for the NT version. I am neither employed
nor compensated by either March nor ProSIM, but frequently make referrals
to them based on the merits of their products.

Stan
---
Stanley P. Hanks
President, South Coast Computing Services, Inc.
1811 Bering, Suite 100 / Houston TX 77057
vox +1 713 917 5000 / fax +1 713 917 5005 / email stan@sccsi.com